Orpheus Internet Services Ltd was founded by Paul Vigay in 2004 and is dedicated to providing high quality internet services and advice for multi-platform, UK wide subscribers. It has no links with any other company or ISP and as such is totally dedicated to providing you the customer, with the best possible services.
Paul has been working in the internet industry for over sixteen years, the past five handling technical support for ArgoNet, and has recently been responsible for improving the reliability of the service by adding spam and virus filters to the email system. Paul has extensive knowledge of RISC OS, Mac OS and Windows, allowing ArgoNet to be one of the few ISPs in the world to offer true multi-platform support.
With the announced winding down of ArgoNet, we have built an Internet Service Provider based on new hardware and infra-structure. This new ISP can deliver all of the services previously provided by ArgoNet, including the following;
· Dedicated Apple Mac, RISC OS, Windows and true multi-platform technical support
· Out of office hours technical support available
· Fast and Reliable Broadband (ADSL) services
· National dialup access at lo-call rates
· Domain name registration and hosting on secure Linux based servers
· POP and SMTP email services with spam and virus filtering
· Usenet News provision
During 2005 we will be looking forward to providing extra value-added services such as;
· Web Design and Programming
· Security services and consultancy
· VoIP services
If you would like more information about any of our services, please contact us. and we can send you more details.
You may also like to examine our current range of internet connectivity options, or to see some frequently asked questions by anyone migrating from Argonet.